Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thu. Aug. 25 Play

Sorry I'm late.

I will go with some pitching match ups today.

TOR/NYY U5 F5 -104 to win 1 unit

CWS/MIN U 4 F5 -112 to win 1 unit

NYM/AZD U4.5 F5 -116 to win 1 unit

I'll be back for my views on the choices

Well, two of the games above are after thoughts now but, to sum it up all games listed have strong pitching trend to support the Under.

Chacin for Toronto gave up 4 big runs early but,
he settled and blanked the next 4 frames.
I don't think it was a melt down but, this F5 U was a loser.

CWS/MIN game was right on prediction.

One more game to go.


Here is a addition received from Batis. I will add to todays card.

CLE/TAM U 9 at -123 to win 1 unit
COL/LAD O 7.5 at +117 to win 1.17 units


3 wins and 2 losses, slight gain today 0.90 units

No comments: