Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tuesday Plays

When I first looked at today's line last night I had few UNDERS I liked. Dodgers at Braves U 8, Cubs at Astros U8, Twins at White Sox U 8.5, I still like them but, after working on each play my final does not come from the field of leans.

The game today is Yanks with Randy Johnson at Devil Rays with Doug Waechter. Tampa hosting the game so we have controlled dome condition at Tropicana Field. The TOTAL set at 9.5 and the OVER has steadily climbed to -121, but take look at the First Half Total at 5.5 with UNDER at -111 Can the line make the pen any more obvious? Big Unit coming in late season form and Waechter does not give up many runs with ability to consistantly give around 6 innings. I am tempted to take the dog total of UNDER 9.5 at +111 but will stick with the strong play.

FIRST 5 INNINGS UNDER 5.5 at -111 [to win 3 units]

2 comments:

Clutch said...

BTW I forgot about my lean on SFG at CIN Under 9.5
Coming back to this it still looks high but, not last last night. I think Over might threaten.
This is a pass for me.

Clutch said...

Love it when it gose accordingly.

1-0 today for +3.00 units

Record to Date: 2-1 +3.22 units