Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wed. Night Play

MIN/CWS U 3.5 FIRST 5 loss
MIN/CSW U7.5 is looking shaky.
Santana's doing what I expected but, Mark is off my expectation.

Let's go with the Jays over Angels, I'm watching the line.
I thought Angels would dominate this series but, they're having tough time with the Jays. I always liked Towers and he seems to pitching well lately.
It's not that Angels are that bad but, having bad luck. A's failed to win and I don't think Angels will be able to take advantage. This is a feel play.

I'll take it over +150

************************************************************************************

Looks like I salvaged a split on the two UNDER plays. Still lost the juice.

Thanks for all the comments! I'll be sure to check out all your blogs!

Now let's go Jays!

No comments: