Pages

Friday, September 02, 2005

Fri. Sep. 2 Play

My man Batis is on METS +1.5 I originally thought UNDER with these two pitchers but, METS to win here might not be a bad choice. I see D-Train having a short to medium outing today, which means out by 6th.

These are in play.

CHC/PIT game. Fading Fogg, he is half the pitcher he was last season.
Expect early run support for Maddux. I don't think either of these pitcher will go the distance.
CUBS PK FIRST 5 INNINGS -110 for 2 units

Playing the Under trend which has been hurting me lately. Keep it small.
NYY/OAK U 9.5 -116 for 1 unit

SFG/ARZ game. Jason getting back to late season form. Webb looks better but, not good enough.
SFG ML -109 for 3 units
SFG/ARZ UNDER 8 -120 for 1 unit

LAD/COL game. Weaver is a workhorse. Dodgers should play for contact against Kim.
LAD ML -114 for 3 units
LAD RL -1.5 +138 for 1 unit

Good luck

Negative day with loss of -1.63 units

No comments: