Pages

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Fri. Sep. 9 Play

I will be busy again so here are the early bird specials.

NYM/STL UNDER 4.5 FIRST 5 INNINGS
at -107 for 3 units

Seo is still one of the hottest pitcher in NL since the All Star and Jason Marquis is coming to late season form. Jason on a roll is very tough to derail


LAA/CWS UNDER 4.5 FIRST 5 INNINGS
at -116 for 2 units

I would make this a 3 unit play if this play was not such an obvious pick.
I don't believe in gifts and took this over MIN/CLE under 3.5 F5 play.
Washburn can have command issues and Mark Buehrle's had his ups and downs but, these are contending teams in September trending Under. Should be a pitching duel.

Ahh, the obvious winner is the loser. Looking back and reading the loser pick I sound like I didn't like it in the first place.
Progression continues 1-1 +0.68 units.

No comments: