Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Sat. Sep 17 Play

Things are not going well this week. I'm overloaded at work and I've put in 90+ hours which is really cutting into my capping time.

I'll take two Half game totals today.

COL/ARZ UNDER 5 FIRST 5 INNINGS +100 for 3 units

KCR/CLE UNDER 5 FIRST 5 INNINGS -110 for 2 units

I took these late last night.

Wise words from BetCrimes. I do require time to analyze these games and the level of plays have fallen below acceptable taking 0-2 with loss of -5.20 units.
I will take the day off tomorrow as I am traveling to Chicago. I will take the loss for this week, first time since I've started this blog, as no matter how much experience and skill one can posses nobody is bigger than the game for the object of this game is to maximize opportunities and minimize the losses. Every execution should result from full assessment of risk which is to analyze every detail possible. Everybody is given the same options, know when to pass.

I will be back on Sunday evening with the wrap up.

I'm also a big fan of NHL and NBA. I've tracked the on goings at NBA Summer league and NHL Rookie camp & Training camp. I'm considering blogs on both as there will be many opportunities to rack up some gains.

Wish all players the best of luck and have a winning Sunday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll bounce back bro

Batis84 said...

Hurry and time limit never been helpmates for capping..Hope things will get better on next week!
With Clutch's absence I'll try to correct bad end of the week with three totals:
Cleveland - KC Under 9
Baltimore - Tampa Under 9.5
Boston - Oakland Under 10

Anonymous said...

You win some, you lose some.
You've won alot more than you've lost.

Go with Arizona ML
COL/ARZ OVER 9.5

Good luck