Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sun. Sep. 11 Play

What a glorious week this has been.
Let's close it out on a winning note!

NYM at STL. Mets have that sinking feeling but, on this Sunday Pedro will take the mound and I will back him facing the winningest team in MLB. Cards pitcher Morris has lost his form and I expect the Mets to take full advantage.

NYM PK FIRST HALF at -101 for 2 units

NYM ML at -103 for 2 units

Good luck


To my Foes, WHO'S YOUR DADDY!
To my Friends, Good news 2-0 perfecto +4.00 units

I'll be back with this week's wrap up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of the blogs
There are automatic weapons and shotguns everywhere you look . It's a stance that perhaps would have been appropriate during the open lawlessness that has long since ended on most of these streets.
Canny blog you got here one of the better ones i've been on

I have a register domain names site. It pretty much covers register domain names related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)