Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Sun. Sep. 25 Play

Yanks are once again hot at the right place and at the right time.
They stumbled on Wright not being right but, I see Wang catching the second wind with his winning ways. Towers have become the workhorse and I do think he'll have a quality outing but, Bombers hitting righties .323
Am I looking at heavy chalk Yankees? No.
I do think Bombers win but, I'll stick with my half game totals.

TOR/NYY UNDER 5.5 FIRST 5 INNINGS +102 for 2 units

Bottom of 5th, Yanks on the corners and A-Rod strikes out looking to make this First 5 Innings a winner. 1-0 +2.04 units

3 comments:

Batis84 said...

Milwaukee - St. Louis Under 8.5 is my choice on Sunday.
The rivals have scored many runs in recent two games. Should be the drought there.

Batis84 said...

Started to think about Pinnacle account too.. LoL
Happy close Win, Clutch. Great!

Clutch said...

Batis,
Love your MIL/STL U8.5.

I'm kicking myself for not posting this play.

Pinnacle accoutn too !? LOL