Pages

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thur. Sep. 8 Play

I thought I was going to miss my deadline today.

These are my the plays I will be backing.

TAM/NYY U6 FIRST 5 INNINGS -128 3 units
Hendrickson has been solid of late and Wang coming off DL has been doing well in recovery. This game has that late season feel with Yanks fighting for post season and D-Rays playing strong against the Yanks, runs will not be easy today and this number is just too high. Full game total at 10 at even money is also worth a shot.

TAM ML +199 for 1 unit
TAM -0.5 FIRST 5 INNINGS +220 for 1 unit
Might be a bit of a reach but, I'm playing house money and worth the price with Wang, who has been hit by the D-Rays.
I know the sharps have been playing the Rays every game of this series and I can't argue when the lines are so inflated.

Watch Out! Clutch is dialed in and war chest is growing! 3-0 +7.19 units

No comments: