Pages

Monday, September 19, 2005

Tue. Sep. 20 Play

I'm working on few games but, I'm taking this one early.

LAD PK FIRST 5 INNINGS -104 for 3 units
LAD -0.5 FIRST 5 INNINGS +127 for 3 units

Yes the Dodgers did me in little while back but, I'm going to back Lowe he's on a roll. I think LA has a strong edge here.

BetCrimes and I have different view of the Dodgers at Diamond Backs game but, this is what make open forum great. It brings out the style and charcter behind the play. I do share some of the same concern with Dodgers to disappoint in Bank One Ballpark and hopefully I have the early game edge regardless of the outcome.

Second plays.
STL -0.5 FIRST 5 INNINGS -102 for 2 units
I like Suppan to hold his own today. Lines indicate runs.

CHC/MIL UNDER 4.5 FIRST 5 INNINGS -110 for 2 units
Good situational play where Under 8.5 has dropped to 8 on the over night.

Good luck players

1-3 -6.16 units

1 comment:

Clutch said...

My First Half STL was right there with 1 run lead at top of the 5th but, Suppan could not hold off Rich Aurillia allowing a run in the bottom to tie the game 5-5