Pages

Monday, September 05, 2005

Tue. Sep. 6 Play

I'm taking couple of picks early

HOU/PHL UNDER 4 FIRST 5 INNINGS -108 Ffor 2 units
I'm back on Oswalt to dominate. Did you know he has a new compact delivery? Last time out I tried to fade him and he came out throwing strikes. Houston strength is the starting pitchers, specifically Pettitte, Clemens and Oswalt, these three will have strong showing in September. Now Phils are not going to give up here with Lieber coming on strong. He will keep this close. I think Astros are going to edge this game but, I like the First Half Under better.



TAM -0.5 FIRST 5 INNINGS +349 for 1 unit
Another Half game bet with two pitchers going different directions. Big Unit was outstanding in his last outing and Casey got hit all over the place. This adds extra value to already inflated Yankees money combine that with giving up -0.5 in the 1st half make this play the SuperDog variety. Randy is good, especially in late season but, his last outing was too good and I expect him to be a little softer. Fossum on the other side has the stuff to give hitters hell, I will take a chance for him bring his game against the Big Unit and the Bombers.
Rays are 9-4 against the Bombers 4-2 on the road.

Good luck

Well, I'm going to add one late game.
COL/SDP OVER 7.5 -113 for 2 units.

I guess some readers are saying "Clutch you screwed up, the Devil Rays play was money line all the way"
It was either or selection for me and since I didn't want to give up -1.5 runs the First Half held the better value -0.5 against Johnson rather than Rivera.
I did think about taking TAMP ML too but, on the big dog I'll pick one angle to take the shot. I basically covered the risk of losing this pick with my
HOU/PHL U F5 and late addition of COL/SDP O 7.5 makes today a nice winning day with a nice try on a big dog!
2-1 +3.00 units

No comments: