Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2005

ALCS Angels under the Gun

I love the manager for both of these teams. There is similar dynamics and methodical approach to their game. This is must win for the Angels with Byrd on the mound and the Halos are the Home Underdog today. Angels are not only suspect at bat, all the calls are going against them.
Contreras is pitching his best game since joining MLB.
I question if Angels have what it takes to overcome this game today.

CWS PK FIRST 5 INNINGS -123 (L)

Wow, 2 run rally in the bottom of the 5th to take away my win.
Lets hope Angels will hold on and win.
0-1 -1.23 units

After moosing my first half play Angels go on to blow the game.
Good thing I played the CWS "Live" in game. I was hedging both sides with huge plus money, but that's a topic by itself.
Be back later will this week's wrap.

No comments: