Pages

Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday Looks Like Rain

If your thinking about Angels and Yanks or even the Sox Sox game. Tonight's rain adds risk to the speculation. Soxes have the better chance to get their game in.

My thoughts on Sox series. Sox will win.

Seriously now, Red Sox nation is out again hoping for return to glory. They are tough at home and this is it, they'll throw everything they got no hesitation. The whole world knows it and the moneyline has been swinging hard toward Boston.
I will fade Boston at this point. Sweep, 3 games, thanks for trying better luck next year. I'm not a Red Sox hater, I just like the play.
The public has spoken "No way, no how, not at Fenway, impossible"

I'll take CWS PK FIRST 5 INN +158 & ML +161
Isn't this fun.

Hey, I had Boston last year to win it all.

I know, this can't be happening World Champs don't get swept in the first round, that's why the pay was so sweet. Almost knocked down both sides.

1 comment:

Batis84 said...

So sorry to hear, that BoSox ended their race.. Hope ChiSox will snap Yankees, but I'm cheering for Angels-ChiSox pair!
Anyway, great look on CWS Clutch. Congrats!