Pages

Thursday, October 06, 2005

MLB Banter Continues

Give me Roger today on the short game. Two old gladiators go at this one and as many will eye the O/U 7, spot lighting the pitching, I think Astros will get 2 or 3 runs by the 6th. HOU PK FIRST HALF +122

Maybe the boys will have some thoughts.

NHL side bet LAK/PHO UNDER 6 +122 for 2 units
This price is moving the wrong way.

Atlanta and Smoltz is tough in post season. I thought Roger was going to hold the 1 run lead for at least the half. I did balance it out with the NHL winner.

3 comments:

Batis84 said...

Have no any good plays on Thursday, but I've noted the sharp linemovement with Cards..
May to suppose it'll be Padres RL
No bet.

Batis84 said...

Ok, guys.. Have read some info at covers.com and forum.
Eventually I'm in Play: Padres +1.5 for me.
Good luck with Astros Half Play, Clutch!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great . If I can help, let me know. If you ever need any printing done, I'm sure you'd be interested in Posters Posters