Pages

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

MLB Post Season Banter

OK I'm going to be a baseball fan root for my home town Angels down by one and no more home field advantage. Hats off to the bombers for knocking around Colon with 2 outs. This is a new game with big John Lackey against tricky Wang, Angels will get to him by the 6th. Lackey all grown up, been there, done that! Our pen is still loaded and closer ready to take the ball.
I'll be there, right by the Yanks bench, jeering them.

A little wager to make it interesting.

Angels baby ! Wang was pretty good, sinker was working, fielding errors did him in. Under would of been good.

I can't believe the world champions are on the brink of elimination. What stood out to me was the poor defense, Iguchi should not of had that opportunity.

Be back later, see what the boys like today.

3 comments:

Batis84 said...

Have a nice time Clutch!
I'll follow this game through mlb.com at early morning in Moscow (6:00 AM)

Clutch said...

Early bird catches the worms.
Thanks Batis you too.

Batis84 said...

What a pity, I can't see this series on TV!
Angels winning price ca$hed.
Hope, your mood is bright!
I'll warn you about MS notes for the PostSeason further.