Pages

Saturday, October 08, 2005

National League Ball

Did you see the Angels yesterday doing it to the Big Unit? In the Bronx? In the rain? Playing small ball, National League ball Mike Soccia was brought up on. But Byrd was touched and 5 run lead disappearing shows no lead is safe with the Yanks. I wish the Angels well in New York. Game is postponed.

Today I look at Petco Park in San Diego. One of the best new parks right in the middle of downtown San Diego. Parking prices are expensive.

Matt Morris will look to trump the Pads in the mediocre west, but don't underestimate Woody given his command. If the Pads are to stay alive the pitching will need to come through. Let's play National ball.

STL/SDP UNDER 4.5 FIRST 5 INNINGS -112

That's not national ball. Woody is crap on the mound and this wager is dead early. Looks like Lawrence is coming out.
It seems many teams are raising their OPS (Slugging Percentage + On Base Percentage) Under backers are taking hits.

4 comments:

Batis84 said...

Good luck Clutch!
Any thoughts on NHL?..
I have some leans (no bet):
Montreal ML
Dallas ML
Tampa ML & Over 6

Clutch said...

Batis,

I liked MON too, but beware of Canada teams playing against each other, I see TOR getting support at home. I smell a upset.

Not sure on other NHL plays.
I think no NHL plays for me today.

Good luck

Anonymous said...

Glad I caught your blog. Really interesting. Will certainly be back. You
might like to check out my site. home based business opportunity   It isn't anything special but it is filled with money making ideas and and
you might find something worthwhile in it. An extra income doesn't go wrong.

Anonymous said...

I'd question the relavence of natural magazine book health beauty oily teen until I checked it out here natural magazine book health beauty oily teen go through to the natural magazine book health beauty oily teen search box