Pages

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sports Hedge Fund

Just read Mark Cuban's blog. It's nothing new that's what syndicated play is all about. It doesn't matter that he's a billionaire I think he's just another square, but I am interested to see who Mark thinks is the sharpest and the brightest in the industry. Professional cappers are notoriously tough to track and the Touts only gives you their good record. I'm sure he has his resources.

Maybe I'll post a comment on his blog and advise him to take a look at my plays.

What do you guys think?
If you click on "Sports Hedge Fund" it'll link you to Mark's blog.

3 comments:

Clutch said...

I like to think of this blog as a financial freedom site.

If you follow the financial pyramid principle with low risk low return investment at the base and move up the tier with higher risk higher return investment.
Consider getting a offshore sports book account for high liquidity and high yield, by following this blog. Thanks for visiting.

Batis84 said...

I see, Mark is collecting comments since November 2004 and didn't respond to them officially.
Eventually I didn't understand for what he has made Blog. I think, he is hardly bumping his mind with those thoughts.
Is he a sports gambler too? So, where does he publish that?
Nevertheless, it's tough for my mind to read so big reflections and there is no opinions from me.

Clutch said...

Mark Cuban,

In case you decided to drop in.
Sorry for calling you a square, I'm being honest and though I don't think you're handicapping sports, I do consider you a Sharp businessman.

Active track performance is just as important as past performance to gauge a sharp.
I'd say about 200 active positions will give a indication.