Pages

Monday, October 24, 2005

World Series Game 3

Game's back in Houston, you know the roof will be closed and loud.
I think Oswalt is top of his class when it comes to attacking the batters.
I like the home team, but I'll look to capture the value in the middle.

CWS +169 (W)

White Sox money has improved to +172, but that's ok we'll leave that alone and wait for In-Game plays.

For pure speculation on this game I think Minute Maid park with baseball friendly conditions will do wonders for pitching and defense.
I think this will be a tight one.

CWS/HOU UNDER 3.5 FIRST 5 INNINGS +104 (L)

Open roof at Minute Maid, someone heavy on Over in Texas?
1-0 Houston leading bottom of 2nd. Watch the line on CWS In-Game.

OK, I got CWS +800 (W) bottom 4th.

Now waiting for 5th to end to hedge with Astros.

Astros +160 for 1.5 units (L) May add to this as game moves on.

HOUSTON +178 for 0.5 units (L) (top 7th)

HOUSTON +252 for 0.5 units (L) (top 8th)

Whooa, Top of the 9th all tied up and I'm locked in on both sides.
Sox is the bigger catch.

The final account looks like this:
CWS ML ....1.69 units
HOU/CWS U3.5... -1.00 unit
CWS ML ... 8.00 units
HOU ML ... -1.50 units
HOU ML ... -0.5 units
HOU ML ... -0.5 units
------------------------------------
Total Gain +6.49 units

See ya later.

No comments: