Pages

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Yanks Live or Die

Iron Mike Soccia going about his business doesn't seem to care about the intangibles or at least it doesn't seem to bother his game.
I think the bombers will pull this one out ,but they'll need to scratch and claw today. Chacon is good because of Posada, I expect Posada to ride his pitcher hard today. What will the Angels do in the driver's seat? Bring rock solid fundamental baseball, no mistakes. Both pens rested.


LAA +0.5 FIRST 5 INNINGS +129
LAA/NYY UNDER 10 -116

Game plays out just the way I saw it coming, might be a sign of things to come.
Week 8 post season picks are W5 - L2 - P1

I didn't post wager units, but using 1 unit for all plays total gain +4.00 units, including one side wager on NHL. I was planning to conclude the posts, but I'm back by popular demand. Not bad for a short posted play week.
My plays in MLB post season are defensive in nature.
I am starting to shift my focus to NHL and NBA.
Hope everyone had a good week.

2 comments:

Clutch said...

BetCrimes,

That's a pretty good position your holding. I like to use SportsTrade for exchange hedge where you could unwind your position during game/series.
I'd wait, Houston looks strong and are streaky.

Clutch said...

What do you guys think of the link to covers, sportsline and pinny?
I thought it's pretty cool.