Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Florida Grapefruit League to Arizona Cactus League

Got ya covered.

Florida:
I'm taking the Dodgers at Vero facing the Fish.
My thought is that Marlins are tinkering more than Los Angeles and I like Dodgers pitching options today.

LAD -124 for 1 unit(W)
--------------------------------------------------------

Arizona:
I'm taking the home team in Tucson, Diamond Backs, taking on the Royals.
I'm not considering the pitching, it's nothing to count on, but on the hot
D-Backs bats.

AZD -120 for 1 unit(L) *This is now -126
-----------------------------------------------------------
Late addition with Padres in Peoria. Rockies traveling all the way from Tucson and young Pads are playing well.

SDP -115 for 1 unit(L)

I hope to get this back on track. Having the edge doesn't always win.
1-2 -1.35 units

No comments: