Pages

Monday, March 13, 2006

World Baseball Classic Korea vs USA

Everyone wants to topple team USA and the opponents will be gunning for the win. Here we have the Koreans backing with +3.5 run line.

I will go the other way
USA -3.5 +126 for 1 unit(L)

Vernon Wells strike out swinging on out of zone pitch.
That was bases loaded top of the 4th. We are down 3-1.

Dan Wheeler replaces shaky D-Train, takes care of the first two batters, gives up a ground rule double than a intentional walk and here comes pinch hitter Hee Seop Choi.....three run home run, are you kidding me 6-1 Korea bottom of 4th.

Yeah it was a 1 unit homer play, but this game got me upset and I did not watch after the Choi home run.
I've come to realize, I knew this and I didn't grasp it, how global MLB teams really are and Americans are not in the drivers seat.
Hat's off to the Korean team.
And to Team USA, you gotta bring better game than that ! Come hard or stay in bed.

No comments: