Pages

Thursday, May 04, 2006

MLB Friday

  • I'm going to publish some algorithm picks with a twist. I'm throwing out the one's with weak fundamentals.
  • 1 unit across the board.


Pittsburgh Pirates/Washington Nationals
Total Points UNDER 9 for Game -120(W)
OL. Perez must start Z. Day must start

St Louis Cardinals
Money Line for Game -156(W)
J. Suppan must start S. Mitre must start

LAA Angels/Toronto Blue Jays
Total Points UNDER 9.5 for Game -120(L)
E. Santana must start G. Chacin must start

Detroit Tigers
Money Line for Game -138(W)
K. Rogers must start K. Lohse must start


Tampa Bay Devil Rays/Oakland Athletics
Total Points UNDER 8.5 for Game -115(W)
S. Kazmir must start J. Blanton must start

The heavy juice on these cards are because I copied them off my parlay card. You can get much better lines individually.

Nearly nailed the Parlay card, NOT (losing under was not even close), but good day at the bases.

4-1 +2.80 units

3 comments:

Batis84 said...

MS points:

Angels ML
Cleveland ML
Milwaukee ML

Good luck with your parlay plays Clutch

Clutch said...

I think I'll join you with MIL

Batis84 said...

Perfect day with algorithm picks!

I'm going out to the deep russian village. Take off MS picks for some days.