Pages

Monday, June 05, 2006

MLB Tuesday

While I'm in the Big Apple just happens to be the Boston Yankees series.
What coincidence.....I'll be clearing my desk after lunch and promptly be in Bronx by batting practice time.

NYY -0.5 First 5 innings at -112 for 2 units(L)
They won the game, but does not help.

-----------------------------------------------------

Twins, Lariano taking the mound in Seattle against Felix Hernadez.
Twins are struggling on this road trip and they are lacking offense, but if there's a bright side it's Santana, Lariano and the pen. Besides they're schedule caught Angels surging and Oakland pitching at it's best. Mariners will be the softest part of this trip. Mariners start June at home on winning note, but it was the Royals series at home Twins are not as easy.
Felix is improving, but he's serving up the long ball in almost every outing. Lariano's is throwing nasty stuff with lefties hitting 1.84 ERA and commanding 0.42 ERA for last 30 days. That's lights out.


MIN -111 for 2 units(L)
Felix out pitched Lariano making it 2 losers for the day.
I don't have the edge when I don't have enough time.
I'm returning to So Cal where the girls are always tanned and I'll have home advantage.

0-2 -4.46 units

1 comment:

Batis84 said...

Arizona - Philadelphia Under 9.5 (2 units) from MS

Good luck and have a good time in Big Apple ;)