Pages

Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday MLB

A new day, had a bad one last night.
That Reds vs Braves game last night was a blow out for me at the first 5, but the game turned close with Reds 5 run rally towards the end. Braves will need to put away games like that at home it just proved to me they are still to be faded. I'm not doing that tonight and it'll be a blue moon before I back Mays again.

My takes for tonight.
Arizona at Colorado, Batista vs B.H. Kim at Coors Field.
Batista coming off a gem. Kim effective at home
ARZ/COL UNDER 5.5 -112 for 2 units(L)
*It has been raining in Denver if they can't play this wager is cancelled.
That would be very lucky to get this loser off my book.
-----------------------------------------------
NYY/TAMP J. Wright vs J. Seo.
Seo just blows and he's been giving it up early, East Coast West Coast no difference. Wright was hit, but good thing Yanks were hitting harder, look for Wright to bounce bak.
NYY -0.5 First 5 innings -108 for 2 units(W)
-----------------------------------------------
Minnesota at Texas Rangers C. Silva vs J. Wasdin.
Fading Wasdin after Milwood getting pushed back. Heavy load with Twins even at home. I think Twins will step up after the KC set back.
MIN First 5 +109 for 2 units(L)

Zona and Rox resumed play and there goes my luck.
1-2 -2.24 units

No comments: