Pages

Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday MLB

It's Friday. Feels like another scorcher in Los Angeles and the brush fires are raging in the outskirts.

I guess the sharp money is moving the Cubs line, but I don't know about this Mets/Cubs match up Cubs have not recorded 4 wins in a row since..... have they done it this season? Mets 1-8 in last 9 in Chicago, but when are we talking about? I think Cubs peaked in Milwaukee and reverse course at home.
There are better games on the board, but I lean Mets with improved price.

---------------------------------------------------------------
My take. Texas, Rangers after outscoring opponents by 5+ runs, against right hand pitcher who has not reached 7 innings in last 3 starts and pen with 4.00+ ERA in last 3 games.

TEX -118 for 2 units(W)
I know I should of posted the Mets as a play, but the wager window was already closed or just about and figured Rangers would be the easier play. They cashed, but Mets would of been the easier pick.
1-0 +2.00 units

No comments: