Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saturday MLB

Time to rethink these selections. Can't keep giving games and expect things to turn by luck.
Looking for scoring which means weak pitching and I will look for rising WHIP as the key indicator. On the hitting side I will use .700+ OPS.
Hitter friendly ballpark & .300+ RISP.

I do have something in that mold. Take listed pitchers Bush and Mays.

This total was taking some wild swings prior to the window closing.

MIL/CIN Over 5.5 First 5 innings at -111 for 2 units(W)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Going to Dodger Stadium. Must go support the home team as the West is up for grabs. The Cards love to play here and it reflects their recent record, but I have strong home team winning trend when I'm there.
Besides Jeff Weaver owes me some money I need to collect.

LAD -0.5 First 5 innings+124 for 1 unit(L)
LAD -105 First 5 innings for 2 units(L)
LAD -104 for 2 units(L)
1-3 -3.18 units

No comments: