Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Missed Monday and Now it's Tuesday

And both my SoCal teams are alive and kicking.
Way to go Mariners rally against Street in the bottom of the 9th then deflate the A's in the 10th for the upset.
Well I was at Angel's Stadium yesterday and I'll be back there again.
I know the chances are almost none, but it's going to take the Angels in post season to take out the Yankees not Oakland A's, that's my opinion.
Yanks are going to cause problems for my World Series run with Detroit and Minny....I'll work on that.

Today looking more of the same. Angels to win, Dodgers to win, Phillies to lose and Oakland to lose...Padres to lose, but kind of like them as the road dog.
Taking the best of the lot.

LAD -112 for 3 units(W)

Bonus play:
LAD/COL Over 9.5 at -114 for 1 unit(W)
------------------------------------------
Mets Perez at Braves Smoltz.
Take the road dog action. Smoltz will be a non factor.

NYM +143 for 1 unit(L)
If your going to lose mind as well get your head cut off and be over with.

2-1 +3.00 units

No comments: