Pages

Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday Night NFL Twin Bill, nah A's at Twins

Here we go with the top match-up. Oakland enters a tough stretch coming into one of the hottest home turf in Minnesota. Joe Blanton will get the ball for the visiting A's and he has been tagged a bit lately. Carols Silva was shutting down the D-Rays when he claimed upset stomach and stepped off the mound. I'll give Silva the edge, but more so Twins as a collective will take this game.

MIN -108 for 3 units(W)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus Total play.

MIL/PIT UNDER 8.5 at -118 for 1 unit(W)
--------------------------------------------------------------
The White Sox are in my town so I'll be in Anaheim wearing the Angels RED.
Might add a play here before I leave.

Did not make a play with Angels keeping all my winnings today.
2-0 +4.00 units

No comments: