Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday MLB

All I get from my friends are what's happening in Football. NCAA and NFL all weekend long. From Tuesday to Thursday MLB is a after thought with echoes of "So what happened in Baseball? You have any plays?" I'd say give it some thought or go flip a coin. At least read the game wrap and look at the box before calling me.

SF Giants Cain at Miller Park against Milwaukee Brewers Sheets.
I played the Total early and I'm not going to advise it the current inflated price and my Play was on the First Half (Under 4.5 at -119 for 2 units(W) *will be graded) I will make a play on SF Giants with CoCain on a bounce back to edge Big Ben. Got a small price improvement and I'll take it.

SFG +118 for 2 units(L)
Giants had a chance to the end.
------------------------------------------------
Sunday Night MLB St. Louis Cards Jeff Weaver at Houston Astros Rocket.
Have to fade the Rocket coming in on short rest or the correct term would be to consider him a non factor. If that's the case Cards are a good buy! Sharps are catching this ride.

SLC +183 for 2 units(L)
I was wrong on Cards for sure.
1-2 -2.00 units

No comments: