Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Game 7 NLCS *Redo

I'm sure there was a post here earlier? Did anyone see it?

I don't like the full game in Shea though Cardinals are my lean. I might take a unit wager if the price improves near game time, but my take will be on the First 5 innings to play the pitchers angle and fade Perez against Suppan.
Watching the line...

I'd like to hold off longer, but I can't without a chance of not making the window so taking it now.

SLC First 5 innings at +107 for 2 units(Push)
Did take Cardianls money line just before game, but not recording it with no post. My apologies to Perez, Willie Randolph and the New York Mets, they played to the last man loading the bases bottom of the 9th with Beltran at the plate the game was a coin flip.

Now the Tigers are the favorite for World Series, how about that.

Dog days of October to continue...

4 comments:

Batis84 said...

I checked MLB plays more times yesterday, but I didn't see anything.

Batis84 said...

Lucky Cards :) I watched the 9th inning. Just got up.

Clutch said...

Good morning Batis. I like to be good, but will take lucky anytime.

Raptors crushed Maccabi in NBA Euro. Keep your eyes on Raptor this season they should be very good.

Batis84 said...

Good evening to you!
Hmm.. what are Maccabi doing in the NBA training Camp? They are crazy! Remember they lost Cleveland by ~25 points few days ago.
Thanks, I'll look after Raptors.
Clippers should be very bad on this season respectively. Bookies will overestimate their skills.