Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2007

MLB Saturday

2-0 yesterday's selection. 23-16 +10.23

Doing some early morning fishing offering +108 on Cubs at Dodgers Under 8 for the Saturday day light game with Zambrano for Chicago tall ass Hendrickson for the home team. Not sure if I'll get this lines are moving to 8.5 and I've made some adjustments from +106 to current +108 Matchbook lacks early liquidity making positioning difficult. Sometimes I just miss Pinny like a perfect girl that's walked out of my life.

*waiting on CHC/LAD OVER 8 at -108

It's bottom of 8th with Kent about to pinch hit with bases loaded 2 outs.
Before this at bat I will tell you I never got this wager in. The money moved away and I could not get back in time to adjust.

Struck out inning over. Last inning with score 4-2 Cubs chance of Over is looking slim.
I hate looking like a cheater here but that's the fact and line was moving towards 8.5 so if you stayed off after the line change no damage.

Wow, Dodgers had 2 on base with 1 out and Killer Tomato at bat! too bad he hit the first pitch grounded into 6-4-3 DP to end the game. LA Dodgers do not go away quietly had Lou sweating bullets. We'll get'em tomorow! (*that me as a Dodger fan).


Making evening selection.
I'm backing Washington Nationals at St Louis Cards. I getting great odds against the woeful Cards. Nats matches up with Cards tough with 4-4 over last 2 seasons.

WAS +180 for 1 unit(L)

Nats are stinking it up. I'm adding SF Giants to take this one with Morris Over Cook and Rox.

SFG ML -131 for 2 units(L)

0-2 -3.62 units

No comments: