Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

MLB Thursday

1-0 last selection YTD 41-25 +18.61 units

Heading out to the mountains and I'm getting rushed. Don't worry I didn't rush the pick.
Taking Bedard and the O's against one of the best in the NL West Padres and Boomer. The battle ground will be home team dominated Petco Park in downtown San Diego, California.
O's snap their losing streak in strong fashion with offense and defense both clicking at the same time. Let's do it again under the California sun.

BAL +112 for 1 unit(W)

Now I'm running late, but it's the weekend?, what was I thinking it's still Thursday! (I've made my title correction to Thu vice Sat) I'll be back on Sunday.
I wasn't about to go against Doc even with my boys in Blue rolling through Toronto. Dodgers did not have a chance last night, but tonight it'll be payback with young Billingsly on the mound. He had his go around on the Major league mound I expect him to give Dodgers a shot tonight.

LAD +122 for 1 unit(W)

2-0 +2.34 units

No comments: