Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

MLB Wednesday

2-0 last selection YTD 33-22 +12.33

I'm taking Toronto at SF today and this game is set to go 15:00 ET. The first two games of this interleague series was decided by one run both going to Giants. I think McGowan will give the edge over rookie Tim Lincecum. Both pens pitching tough but both were taxed yesterday.
Time for Blue Jays to break out of 1-7 record against SF.

TOR +130 for 1 unit(W)

Game is in bottom of 6th Toronto up 7-1 so far so good.

My play has been getting better heading into the Summer and this is where I want to be hopefully En Fuego in mid to late Summer. This blog has become more for me than anything else BetCrimes is keeping busy and available at cappingthegame.com forum Batis is a busy working man. Reading audience has declined since Neteller US fall out and I'm not active in any of the public forum sites. My old friends maybe able to tell I'm still alive, but I'm not able to take time to discuss selections and angles on consistent basis. I guess I should get back on some forums but like I said it's more for me. I'm not trying to sway or push anything the start was to show selective process having advantage, but I no longer or seldom explain how I arrived at the conclusion like relating to a third party. If you are following these episodes I am doing my home work as I back up all posted plays and some un-posted one's too. Plays have been reduced from daily to not quite everyday, sometimes take few days off, but don't worry I will return and unit amount has been increased. Let's all have a good Summer.

Adding.

Rockies still look strong to me. Schilling is just the type of power pitcher Rockies bats are feasting on. Let's hope Fogg is in good shape.

COL +194 for 1 unit(W)

I see a Dodger sweep coming at the expense of Mets. When are cappers going to acknowledge Mets slump? I keep seeing Mets pick against the Dodgers and this has been going on for the whole series. Come on it's big Brad Penny on the mound you guys are going to risk Sosa you better have +130 or better cuz there's not much to go on with New York. I'm tempted to take RL -1.5 for the big money, but I'll settle for ML.

LAD -106 for 2 units(W)

Perfecto! All three games were clear winner slammers.
3-0 +5.24 units

No comments: