Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

MLB Sunday

1-0 last selection YTD 57-36 +28.56 units

Drays at Yanks. I lost this match up back in July 12th as Yanks blasted 3 long balls off of James Shields that was more than enough even with Andy Pettitte lasting only 5.2 innings. Both starters coming off good games. Yanks schooled Drays on Saturday in day night double header with second game being no contest also lost Crawford for Sunday. Yanks once again poised to take the series but my contrarian stance will be a selection on the Underdog.
Placed offer for Drays +188. Check back before game to see if I get this.

Sorry for late return. I guess you know this line dropped 10 points and didn't get a nibble at +188. Money chased this line and people got burned. That's a lucky break for me and never chase fast moving lines.

St Louis at Atlanta will feature Live betting on MatchBook so I will keep tab and post plays most likely on Underdog propositions. 20:05 EST game time. I like Atlanta and Under 9.5 but we shall see.

There was nothing I liked so there was no play. Good game though.

No comments: