Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

MLB Thursday

We are back to MLB on Thursday. Current 51 wins - 31 losses winnings total +27.18 units

The game I'm playing is Oakland A's at Minnesota Twins with two young promising pitchers Gaudin and Baker. Given the recent outlook Twin & Baker is getting the money for sides and it's picked up steam this morning. I made a offer on the overnight for A's +120, which was way outside the trading range, and got a hit this morning. Why Oakland? Pen is shaky and if decided in the late inning Twins have advantage or if A's are trailing late there's little chance. Edge in key areas all point to Twins, but A's are my pick today. I look for Baker to run out of gas early and though he has excelled he does not have the out pitch and stamina. I also think Oakland players are progressing under the radar as they have done in the past.

OAK +120 for 1 unit(L)

Adding.

OAK +127 for 1 unit(L)

A game I didn't pull the trigger but did have a look of play is New York Yankees at Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Tampa is playing basement ball but their talent pool should perform better than what they've shown. Now Shields on the mound for D-Rays is their No#1 guy which may not mean much with Yankees in town but his opposition Andy Pettite has some steroid speculation swirling around him. There are no proof but his growth sprout along with his wins combined during the steroid years are spreading the rumors. I guess there's some sort of crash coming off the stuff, which is another speculation coupled with Andy's pitching woes, and his pitching does not look like the stuff he's always had. I'm sure this is not just me watching with betting eyes there is noticeable decline. Tampa is so pesky against the Yankees but under +150, I did fish for it with +147, is no play.
I will keep tabs on Andy.

0-1 -2.00 units

No comments: