Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

MLB Tuesday

1-0 last selection YTD 54-33 +27.18 units

I'm fishing the over night line. Check back later to see if I got it.

It's 10:50 PST Tuesday morning and all I got was a nibble not enough to buy a hamburger. Who bets these amount? Mind as well buy a lottery ticket instead. I'm not ready to buy at market yet making some adjustments and fishing some more.

It's 13:50 PST now playing cat and mouse with the line. I'm going to keep watch but running out of time to publish the play. I was looking to take 2 units and now the price has gone up.

Many are well aware of Oakland woes going 1-9 in their last 10 with 8 consecutive losses A’s bats have gone cold. Oakland faders have been rolling, but Texas 18-30 record on the road might be getting second thoughts. Robinson Tejada is second biggest money loser in Rangers pitching staff and he will come in with a hefty 1.74 WHIP
Oakland A’s in need to stop the bleeding will send their top money maker Chad Gaudin. He may not be their best pitcher (10 quality starts out of 19) but his team is 13-6 when he takes the mound.
So am I taking Oakland? Well no, although this looks to be a good spot I need to see some offensive life from Oakland. Texas is 7-3 in their last 10 playing against very strong opponents.
My selection today is the Under 9 in this game. Texas O/U 2-9-1 in July with bull pen looking strong.
Tejeda O/U 6-10 Oakland have not scored more than 3 runs in 11 straight games. Gaudin Under record better than his team wins at O/U 2-14

TEX/OAK UNDER 9 at -110 for 1 unit(L)

0-1 -1.10 units

No comments: