Pages

Friday, August 10, 2007

MLB Friday

1-0 last selection YTD 68-49 +26.68 units.

I thought I made a Thursday post but apparently not. My write up on St Louis Cardinals and Seattle Mariners was wasted effort, maybe not total waste I did win both.

San Diego Padres at Cincinnati Reds.
Padres are struggling to get a grip on the road David Wells have been replaced by Wilfredo Ledezma coming from Braves bull pen. He will be stretching his pitch count but this will be pitching by committee. Maybe the change will be good for Wifredo I think he could tough it for 5 innings and hand the ball to Padres capable pen. Reds have been very good at Great American Ballpark in recent games and Matt Belisle is hoping to ride the good times, but Matt 6-8 with team record of 8-14 only has 3 quality starts out of 11 home games with Reds recording 1-7 .

SDP +103 for 1 unit(W)


Boston Red Sox making their way from West coast road trip back to East coast and they love playing the O's. Matsuzaka will take the ball and he has been pitching well, 2-1 last 3 games with 1.77 ERA and 1.181 WHIP, he is a road warrior with 10 of his 15 quality starts coming on the road that's 10 quality starts in 13 road games . Baltimore will counter with their best money pitcher Erik Bedard 12-4 with 16-8 team record coming in with 8 wins in 9 games all 9 games won by O's. One thing that bothers me he has been giving up some long balls and that could spell trouble with Boston's second crack at Bedard.

BOS +105 for 1 unit(L)


I'm fishing for this line no bite yet.
*Market is pretty tight they're not going to give me +110 but I still want it.

Toronto at Kansas City Under 9 at +110 (W)
*priced at +100

Boston loss was a heart breaker.
2-1 +1.03 units

No comments: