Pages

Sunday, October 07, 2007

MLB Sunday *ALDS

Boston Red Sox at Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Schilling vs Weaver
Can not tell you how disappointing my last loss with Angels was. Most likely my biggest 1 unit loss this season, if you know what I mean.
Today in big A the wind is gusting in knocking down fly balls during BP and this has got to go against Red Sox, but what stand out is single frame of scoring by Angels in 18 innings thus far.

BOS/LAA UNDER 8.5 at +104 for 1 unit(L)

6th inning 2-0 Boston lead. This game is available live at "Matchbook.com"
Over is now +1000 and I'm not going to watch Angels loosing game any more.
So taking the Over for 0.25 units and I'm covered on both O/U.

In-Game: middle 6th inning
BOS/LAA OVER 8.5 at +1000 for 0.25 units(W)

Got lucky when I optioned out. Just didn't want to watch the game with Angels offense dead in the water. I did not for a second think Over would hit, I was willing to settle for +0.79 units with 0.25 wager as a insurance. Why didn't I just wager 0.10? Just looking at the bigger upside making 0.20 units more or risking 0.15 units more for return of 2.25 and gain of 1.25 units.
1-1 +1.25 units

No comments: