Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

MLB Thursday *NLCS

Here we go 4 teams, one champion.
Colorado Rockies at Arizona Diamondbacks.
Jeff Francis on cover of SI will test the jinx at Arizona against Webb. This is pretty interesting with D-Backs at home is over shadowed by the Amazing Rox. All I hear lately is Rockies the team that refuses to loose. Don't get me wrong I love the Rox and what they've done and I'm all for going with hot trends, but keep in mind the lone loss during the amazing winning stretch came at the hands of Webb and desert snakes.
Now holding off on the Sides as we have time...

ARZ -122 for 1 unit(L)

The other is the low Total of 7.5 hung for this first match. I know many players like the Over and that's what the Books are expecting too. I think the run total will be around 5 so Under will be the play.

COL/ARZ UNDER 7.5 at +102 for 1 unit(W)
adding
COL/ARZ UNDER 7.5 at +118 for 1 unit(W)

Rox still look great. I tip my hat to them. D-Backs are no way done, but Colorado are the balanced team.
1-1 +0.98 units

No comments: