Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

MLB Friday

2-0 last selection YTD 6-6 -1.12 units

I wouldn't say Ricky Nolasco rivals Roy Oswalt. Ricky has come out of the pen and was moved early into the rotation with VandenHurk sent down probably expected to give them 5 innings or so, but I wouldn't ponder on that too much. As much as Oswalt and the Stros have feasted on Marlins Os has shown he is out of form. That's enough for me to take on the big dog with young, inexperienced and under rated fish.

FLORIDA MARLINS +170 for 1 unit(W)

Feeling a bit too much love for Boston Red Sox tonight. I understand the Bean Town Boys will be ready to play, but New Yorks got Wang on the mound and I just can not resist this fine ground ball pitcher as a dog. Yeah, Red Sox have got to Wang in the past and Jeter's hurting still I think it's a tall order for young Buchholz.

NEW YORK YANKEES +105 for 1 unit(W)

2-0 +2.75 units

No comments: