Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MLB Tuesday

1-1 last selection. YTD 45-30-1 +28.12

It has been 10 days since my last confession. There's nothing wrong with my game. I've had my share of losses, but winners out number them. I do this religiously and have been doing it for long long time, but I must admit I'm no writer. I'm considering going to video and maybe I could have real time conversation with some you guys out there. Just thinking out loud, but something I would really like to do.

Los Angeles Dodgers are in San Diego playing game 2 of the series winning the 1st and snapping the Padres 5 game win streak. That win streak is decieving with 4 of those games being a 2-1 low scoring 1 run win. That's not comforting, while Randy Wolfe's coming off a good game against the Mets, he has been pitching quality at home. The other side, Billingsly's coming off a shaky start and he is likely to improve. I'd say from the way this is shaping up in this cavernous PetCo park the game stays Under the Total. Dodgers on the road is less threatening and Padres have offensive issues. Books opened with U7 bias with late Over pressure bring the price back close to even. I'll take the call on Books being correct.

LAD/PAD UNDER 7 at 110 for 1 unit(W)

Another day at the office.
1-0 +1.00 unit

No comments: