Pages

Saturday, June 05, 2010

MLB Sunday


This is my town. I'm in L.A., but my forecast calls on "Show Me" State game.

I know everyone here is tuned in on NBA Finals from Staples Center. It's nothing personal it's business.

Milwaukee Brewers at St Louis Cardinals

What's cooking? Sunday BBQ's in the plan and nothin goes better then ribs, chicken, hot links with that MLB game.

Did I notice a lefty lefty match up in St Louis? Yes I did, Jamie Garcia and Manny Parra going at it. You know the Cards are the contenders and Brewers are the under achievers. Manny's pitching a fill in role and Jamie is pitching some impressive games. Not much to think about pulling the trigger on St Louis? Right off the bat Jamie, as good as he maybe, is a 50-50 proposition. Now ask yourself if that's a risk worth taking? OK, you say it doesn't matter because Brewers aren't going to win. Well bad as it looks for the Brewers I see it as not as good for the Cards. And like I said in the beginning it's a lefty lefty match up that trends toward Milwaukee.

MILWAUKEE BREWERS +200 for 1 unit(W)

No comments: