Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

MLB Friday

Hey fellas, howz everyone doing? It's Friday and I'm so busy can't get all my feelers out. I don't like to chase lines and don't like to fall behind Totals, but that's been the case for games I was watching. One game I'm going to roll with tonight.

Kansas City Royals at Baltimore Orioles
We'll take the game at Camden Yards, although it'll be cool and breezey with good chance of thunder storm around game time. Delays are expected, but if it gets off the O's bats are hot and they are getting runs, but KCR have a good arm with Ventura on a bounce back spot against very pedestrian Jimenez.

KANSAS CITY ROYALS +105 for 1 unit(W)

In case of rain out plan B
Philadelphia Phillies at Arizona Diamondbacks
Continue the fade on Arizona at home. Phillies are doing it on the road and so is Hernandez.

PHILADELPHIA +124 for 1 unit(L)

No comments: