Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Mon. Sep. 26 Play

Moving on to week 7.

You got to love the American League Central. Keeping watch on the front runners I see White Sox pitchers are back on their game. Only few days ago the South Siders looked grim for post season but, now it looks to be up for grabs. Garland is focused and brings to Comerica 3-0 0.35ERA record against the Tigers. Not to underestimate Jason Johnson, winless against the W.Sox for 05', he'll be looking to revenge his losses sporting 2.68ERA at home.

CWS/DET UNDER 4.5 FIRST 5 INNINGS -106 for 3 units

Crede homers top of 5th to send this game Over 4.5 His solo shot single handedly snaped my win streak. Funny thing is I checked my wager just minutes ago and the wager was not graded because the listed pitchers when I made the selection was N. Robertson not J. Johnson for the Tigers.
I think many players backed White Sox today and took the loss.
Better luck tomorrow.

0-1 -3.00 units

2 comments:

Batis84 said...

I'm taking biggest UnderDog as I ever seen on Monday. In addition this team having big losing streak L8 and continue to struggle at home..

Baltimore +1.5 2.20 (probable ML)

Anonymous said...

BetCrimes,
Please put up any and all picks.
Player