Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2006

MLB Thursday

It appears I'm not putting enough emphasis, but I am watching MLB and it won't be long before I'm back to my mid season form. Not really comfortable yet with stuff I have on the drawing board and keep in mind MLB break downs takes longer than any other sports I cap.

The card for Thursday. I'll go short game with the hot pitcher again.
Visiting pitcher Roy Halladay of Toronto against Big John Lackey and the Halos. Roy's had troubles in Southern California, but with the Angles declining OPS they are struggling to stay afloat. I don't think Roy will lose, it's a win or no decision and if the Halos are to take the rubber match it'll be in the late innings.

TOR First 5 innings at -126 for 2 units(L) (*line has moved to -128)
Woes continue in MLB. Angles losing in extra innings is sharing my frustration as the clubhouse errupted after the game and media members were shuttled out with door closing. I don't blame them there is no good reason for that loss.
0-1 -2.52 units

Since I only had 2 plays, this one and one in NBA, I decided to play them in parlay, but Pinny doesn't offer 1st 5innings for the combo, they have halves for NBA, so ended with Clips 1st Half -2.5 with Jays ML. It worked out.

No comments: