Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2007

MLB Sunday

Had a bad day yesterday 0-2 -3.62 YTD 23-18 +6.61

I was planning to attend this game but not sure if I'll make it.
It's the rubber match at Dodger stadium. Wolf is having very good outings this season and he is undefeated at home in May pitching 1.85 and 1.59 in day light. His opponent Rich Hill of the Cubs is having trouble after starting the season 3-1 with 1.77 in April. May has been especially hard, but I wouldn't say his stuff is all that bad lefties and right are hitting just 2.05/2.04. His day light number reflecting much of April is 0.69 anyway it wasn't the pitchers that caught my interest. The look of this series how it's shaped up coming into Sunday's game regardless of both teams winning 1 each Cubs are the hunted. They have been pressured throughout game 1 and 2, if you don't see it that way I welcome your comment, but I see Dodgers closing this one out.

LAD ML -117 for 3 units(W)

1-0 +3.00 units

No comments: