Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MLB Tuesday

0-1 last selection. 19-13 +7.35

Question I asked myself after Tigers lost last night "should I consider chasing?" Something to think about when two contenders are matched up, but Wake is a hot pitcher against Verlander who's not quite in form so I'll pass on tonight's feature match up and move on to Minute Maid park. Giants will send Matt Morris and Houston will counter with Woody Williams. Astros look like they are getting better with Woody improving and bats starting to connect, but I will back the Giants coming off a romp in Denver than getting recharged with a day off.

GIANTS ML +108 for 2 units(L)

If your interested in late baseball action consider Angels with Escobar pitching at Safeco going against King Felix return from DL. Remember Milwood with Texas was coming off DL too and I'm not predicting another re injury, but Felix will be on a short leash and Angels are playing hot baseball. Take the Angels on a late game advantage with value.

LAA +115 for 2 units(L)

Sometimes things just doesn't work out.
0-2 -4.00 units

No comments: