Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MLB Thursday

1-0 last selection YTD 87-59-1 +37.08 units

Hey sorry fellas off line business has kept me from publishing plays hopefully the break will do some good. I don't think it's been that long since taking some lumps with a public favorite or maybe worse public road favorite! Something else I usually go against 1-4 slide in last 5 games and the game weighs on division outcome. Did you figured it out?

New York Mets at Philadelphia Phillies.
NL East drama unfolds as games get tighter at Citizens Bank park. Mets will try to stop the bleeding with El Duque 9-4. Road games does not shine as much as home games, but 5-3 with Mets winning 9-4 is not too shabby. Let's not forget he has pitched 6 quality out of last 7 with Mets winning 7-0. Phillies Kyle Lohse since coming over from the Reds have done a good job matter of fact he is coming off a excellent outing against San Diego 6.2 innings 4 hit 2 runs with 84 pitches. I think he may have pitched above himself he did something similar before facing Mets (7/15) going 9 innings 4 hits 1 run against Arizona (7/06) than Mets promptly knocked him out in 4 innings. His team has changed but Mets can hit him.

NYM -124 for 1 unit(L)

I knew I should of listen to my better self.
0-1 -1.24 units

No comments: