Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

My Lucky Day

Holy shit! I just been alerted by my astrologer about my upcoming "lucky" day where I will triple my wealth. This will be one of my 3 dramatic life altering moments and I best be ready. The time is closing in and I need to act now. The instructions proceed to explain I am to call Dick at the given number, last name Head, and for a incredibly low price of $99.95 I will get the exact angle for this moment. Absolute lock guaranteed and if by some far fetch chance it doesn't work out my other 2 "lucky" days in my life are FREE....

I live by the words of Rolling Stones "You can't always get what you want" and that's the truth, but if you try sometimes you might find you get what you need.

OAKLAND A's at Phoenix muni taking on the visiting Padres. I'll take that home advantage. I think Peavy is going for Padres which may move this Moneyline. I'm going to watch for movement.

OAK at -114 1 unit(L)

Peavy too strong! 0-1 -1.14 units

No comments: