Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

MLB Wednesday

42-35 +10,490
LA Angels at Baltimore Orioles
The O's getting belted and killing my Under yesterday. I knew the LA Angels where coming into this series hot, but like I said it was also a public play. You know the public plays are killing the books lately and I'm going to ride along on this bookies slide. Yes, Baltimore with Hammel on the mound is winning tons of games for the O birds, but Weaver is mowing them down and Angels line up is killing all pitchers.Going against the Under and O's situational Under dog play, that's what the book says to play, so I'm fading the fade.

LAA -120 for 1 unit(W)
LAA/BAL OVER 7.5 at -110 for 1 unit(W)


Also adding LAA to a three way parlay with 
 TEX -135 & WAS -146 at 1 unit to win 4.38 units(W)

No comments: